domenica 8 maggio 2011

BabyGirl Card

Ciao a tutti e BUONA FESTA DELLA MAMMA!!!
Oggi ho festeggiato questa bellissima festa con la mia mamma, parenti ed amici.. e questa sera ho realizzato questa card grazie alla dolcezza che tutte le mamme hanno per i loro figli... ed è uscita questa card...

---.---

Hello everyone and Happy Mother's Day!

Today I celebrated this wonderful day with my mother, parents family and friends .. and this evening I made this card due to the smoothness that all mothers have for their children ... and is out this card ...
Con questa card vorrei partecipare al

I'm going to enter this card in the following challenge

Stampavie and More - Challenge #140 - Baby
Bearly Mine Challenges - Beautiful baby
By The Cute And Girly - Anything goes



Ho utilizzato il timbro Sweet Dreams di Penny Johnson, che ho colorato con degli acquerelli. Ho utilizzato lo Stickles Star Dust, Diamond Glaze per la bugia e la fiamma della candela. Le Rose fatte di carta con qualche goccia di Diamond Glaze e Star Dust.

---.---

I used the stamp Sweet Dreams Penny Johnson, that I colored with watercolors. I used the Star Dust Stickles, Diamond Glaze for the lie and the flame of the candle. The Rose made ​​from paper with a few drops of Diamond Glaze and Star Dust.

E questo è l'interno....

.. and this is the inside...



Per l'interno ho utilizzato un timbro Artemio, fiocchetti e tanti fiori e perline. Per la chiusura ho utilizzato un cuoricino di velcro che ho tagliato con Spellbinders Classic Hart e per il bordo il punch di Martha Stewart.

Vi piace?
Grazie mille per esserti fermato..

---.---

For the inside I used a Artemio stamp, ribbons and flowers and beads. To close, I used a little heart of "velcro" that I cut with Spellbinders Classic Hart and the board of Martha Stewart punch.

Do you like it?

Thank for stopping by



Laura xoxo

5 commenti:

  1. Hi Laura, you just need to leave a comment on digi doodles shops best that you came from my blog and you will be entered,
    good luck
    Debs x

    RispondiElimina
  2. Ohhh your card is so sweet Hun, just beautiful!

    Hugz, Deb

    RispondiElimina
  3. so detailed, love the inside too

    Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

    Designing for:
    Crafty Purple Frog , Sweet Pea Stampers ,Bearly Mine Designs and Kenny K

    RispondiElimina
  4. wonderful details and i love the inside of this.

    Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

    Designing for:
    Crafty Purple Frog , Sweet Pea Stampers ,Bearly Mine Designs and Kenny K

    RispondiElimina
  5. excellent combination of papers

    Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

    Designing for:
    Crafty Purple Frog , Sweet Pea Stampers ,Bearly Mine Designs and Kenny K

    RispondiElimina

Grazie per i vostri commenti, mi rendono sempre felice!

Thanks for your comments, always make me happy!
Have a wonderful day!